{getMailchimp} $title={MailChimp Form} $text={Subscribe to our mailing list to get the new updates.}

Michelle Obama Slams Trump Tape Comments

First lady Michelle Obama was unflinching Thursday in her pointed criticism of Republican presidential Donald Trump and the recently surfaced tape that showed the GOP nominee bragging about sexual assault. 

It "has shaken me to my core in a way that I couldn’t have predicted," Obama said in a rally in New Hampshire.

"In this election we have a candidate for president of the United States, who in the course of his lifetime, in the course of this campaign, has said things about women that are so shocking, so demeaning, that I simply will no repeat anything here today," Obama said. "And last week, we saw this candidate actually bragging about sexually assaulting women. And I can't believe that I'm saying that. A candidate for president of the United States has bragged about sexually assaulting women. I have to tell you I can't stop thinking about this.

It has shaken me to my core in a way that I couldn't have predicted."

The emotional speech comes just hours after multiple stories broke Wednesday night in which women alleged Trump sexually assaulted them.


No comments

Your comments and Encouragement are welcome