{getMailchimp} $title={MailChimp Form} $text={Subscribe to our mailing list to get the new updates.}

South African President, Jacob Zuma not scared of going to jail amidst corruption controversy

Despite the corruption controversy hovering around Jacob Zuma and appearing in court severally, the South African President has revealed that he is not scared of going to jail. Speaking to thousands of supporters at the African National Congress's victory rally in eDumbe Saturday‚ Zuma said:

'People think democracy is done at courts. They never mention the will of the majority‚ they always talk about courts. They never even speak to us about democratic debates because they know we are good at debates. They think by going to courts they are intimidating the ANC. We are not going to be intimidated‚ even if it means I get arrested today‚ I am used to it. I have spent a lot of time in jail‚ you cannot threaten me with jail time .I am not scared of jail I have been there.'

No comments

Your comments and Encouragement are welcome