{getMailchimp} $title={MailChimp Form} $text={Subscribe to our mailing list to get the new updates.}

I still polish Lawrence Tetteh's shoes and irons his shirts says Sonnie Badu

Sonnie Badu
UK based Ghanaian Gospel artist Sonnie Badu has affirmed asserts by Reverend Lawrence Tetteh, originator and President of the Worldwide Miracle Outreach (WMO) that he gave him his first global introduction. 

Days back, reports surfaced online that the righteous man had "gloated" about giving Sonnie Badu his first universal introduction and that clearly intends no damage to Sonnie Badu since it is valid.

As checked by Ghana's Hub For Pop Culture and Urban excitement News – www.nydjlive.com, Sonnie Badu who has been caught up with visiting the world with his service attested the remarks by Lawrence Tetteh, who he alludes to as "father".

As per him, the remarks are "genuine" and that he keeps on cleaning his shoes and irons his shirts at whatever point he is with him.

This was to put to rest calls and inquiries put to him by various media houses.

In a post, Sonnie Badu stated, "despite everything I clean his shoes and iron his shirts when I am with him. So to the press ,bloggers and media calling the workplace to affirm , it is genuine .. I am his child and I will everlastingly be his child .. cherish you dad.. #LawrenceTetteh . I can't overlook where I began from.

Sir please Brag some more, for when I was dismisses and looked downward on , destitute you saw the gold in me , I ask gloat more ooooooo, I am really similar to their last conceived in the family , Doctors mum is my mum excessively .. I adore you paps..".

See his post on Instagram..........





No comments

Your comments and Encouragement are welcome