{getMailchimp} $title={MailChimp Form} $text={Subscribe to our mailing list to get the new updates.}

PHOTOS: Stonebwoy Donates To His Alma Mater

Ghanaian afropop, dancehall and reggae artiste, Livingstone Etse Satekla known by his stage name Stonebwoy paid the school charges of 5 last year understudies of his place of graduation, Tema Methodist Day Senior High School as a major aspect of sponsorship.

The nice thought is in accordance with Stonebwoy's up and coming activities, "The Livingstone Foundation", destined to be propelled, in the not so distant future.

"I'm thankful that I experienced Tema Methodist Day Senior High School, passed my courses and proceeded onward. Aside the scholarly world, I supported my music ability. Not to state you ought to overlook school, you have to consider your reviews important''.

Not everybody is special to have guardians or watchmen pay their schools expenses, substantially less to state on a general. Indeed, even myself sooner or later, I needed to battle to get my charges paid, so in the event that you have individuals who bolster you with school expenses, you ought to consider that important.

What's more, these things I am stating is not new to some of you, but rather I am imparting my story to you to advise you that many individuals have experienced same circumstance as you, yet it can just show signs of improvement. Any semblance of me and Sarkodie were here. Each level of life is a battle, however how you leave the circumstance is the thing that hoists you and makes you a champ," Stonebwoy said.

According to CyressGhana, he utilized the chance to address the understudy masses and staff on Friday morning, January 20, 2017, which additionally denote his (Stonebwoy) Mum's birthday (of favored memory) – she passed on in July 2015.

Stonebwoy likewise set aside the opportunity to consider his deadly engine mishap that happened 15 years prior on January 19 (a day prior to his Mum's birthday). He relates the touching story saying… "Some time ago I was an understudy who used to walk this grounds with a hardened knee. Yet, God being so great, I could transcend circumstances and got it settled appropriately now.

Few days prior, I went to a sibling who had a mischance as well however sadly got removed – that could have been my story yet I didn't experience that and I am appreciative. Put stock in me, it was not my aim to have that news of me going to them circle in the media on the grounds that their circumstance isn't a lovely one; I have been there before and know how it feels, however circumstances have made it so. My name is "Livingstone" which means a 'LIVING STONE' so regardless of the conditions we wind up in, we attempt to outlast it. Conditions ought not constrain you."

The Headmistress of the School, Mrs. Ellen Asare Pepra was very elated about the global music whiz's signal. "Not all the time do we witness such to underprivileged understudies and for Stonebwoy to go to their guide is a demonstration deserving of acclaim. We want Stonebwoy to enjoy all that life has to offer in every one of his attempts.

We know he will accomplish increasingly and transcend the skies." She likewise set aside the opportunity to inform the understudy masses in front regarding Stonebwoy at their get together lobby. "You are a brand, and the way you bundle yourself will decide the way your era sees you. Try not to bundle yourself as a protest be abused or felt sorry for by others. Bundle yourself as a protest be looked for after and wanted."

Stonebwoy additionally gave some printed copies of Elorm Beenie's new novel "Love Myelitis" to the supported understudies. Elorm Beenie is Stonebwoy's Official Publicist.

Stonebwoy started 2017 with another tune and video "Enkulenu" discharged on January 3, tipped to be one of his significant hits this year. The tune is now having great revolution on different Radio, TV and web stations.

See more photos after the cuts....

No comments

Your comments and Encouragement are welcome