{getMailchimp} $title={MailChimp Form} $text={Subscribe to our mailing list to get the new updates.}

Annie~Joy writes: Just Believe Before Seeing •FAITH•! Be Inspired!!

Annie Joy
You cannot pass through this life without making faith part of you. Faith is the medium through which man relates and make contact with God. Faith is that which breaks the limitation of man in the flesh to have an intercourse with God. 
 
One man who walks with faith doesn't doubt. The moment doubting steps in, then I am afraid it’s not faith!! Faith is when you haven't seen or have it but you have this strong intimacy you are having it. A man who walks with faith in life keeps achieving the impossible. 
 
Sometime ago in the Bible, there was a lady who bled for 12years and had seek all the medicinal prescriptions yet the result was stable just the way it was. Until one day, she saw the Messiah passing by and out of faith said to herself, I know and I believe if I touch his cloth I will gain my healing. Listen, it is not like she saw somebody doing it and she also decided to do same but she had the strong feeling if she does that, something can happen. That's FAITH without doubt and it came to pass for her.

Let me share with you one faith testimony I have. During my time in the senior high school, iPhone 6 was the top phone in the system due to that, almost all the ladies were rushing to have one. Some giving out their important pride just to get this material thing and only I as a witness knew the praises and attributes they gave to people who used one. Due to that, I said to myself I am not using iPhone 6 but in the year 2017, I will use iPhone 7. 
 
I didn't know how I was going to get this expensive phone yet I proclaimed it. I am not telling you this to boast about the phone I am using or something. But to demonstrate what FAITH is to you. Glory be to God, I received this phone on the first month of the year 2017 in the first week. That is FAITH. I said it and I believed it. Sometimes when things become unbearable in life, just have faith that the same things can turn around for your good. Have that strong faith in every aspect of your life. Make it part and parcel of you. 
 
When the hole look so small to the extent that you think you can't enter, at that point, let faith in. There is the believing state and the confession state. It's not enough to just believe but you must confess what you believe and receive. 
 
I want to motivate you today; walk with faith in every aspect of your life and you will keep having what you need. You can't just have faith and stay aloof. You have to work towards its achievement. But then you'll have self-doubts which is bound to happen. You just have to keep moving and be persistent.
 
“Modest doubt is called the beacon of the wise”.by William Shakespeare

#Getinspired #Getmotivated #Lifekeepscomingback

Writer: Annie~Joy

No comments

Your comments and Encouragement are welcome