{getMailchimp} $title={MailChimp Form} $text={Subscribe to our mailing list to get the new updates.}

Annie~Joy writes:There Is Fear In Loving• The Ladies Report. #BeInspired!

"I gave my all to the gentleman. I loved him in fact I was willing to give up my last breath just because of his happiness." "After all my pay back was he made me a torn in a flesh. Dumped me like how second hand goodies are dumped" He is not the first guy who has break me apart. 

It keeps happening" My records on this cases is undisputed. Definitely the first question I ask is, were you able to find out why he left? Do you know why the elderly keeps telling you when you are a teenager, it’s advisable to abstain from certain things like relationships? Mind you, what the elderly will stand on his normal height to see, if you carry a child on the shoulder he might not see it.

My father’s advice he gave me when I was entering into my teen was; Anna, if you know what a boy can do to yourself, I will advise you to be watchful. God was never wrong to put the feeling of loving and wishing for someone to give you that attention and treat you different among all. But the misunderstanding of the feeling is leading many young ladies in oceans today. I don't agree with the term "Love makes one blind" really? Do you know the blind person even in his blindness can see clearly sometimes than that of the one with eyes?

Dating is a training ground where If you get yourself involved, you learn how to act, leading to emotional and physical growth. Which is the delivery of courtship and lastly Marriage. Courtship is when you have decided to get your mind a little focused on a particular person to see to it if you can marry the person. Even with that it is not marriage.

It's only marriage that you become one blood with the love of your life and sacrifices like sex, huge financial support, showing to the general public he is mine. Wait, how can a lady who is being taken care of, personalize one gentleman and give him all these chances. While you know you are on the training ground. Don't give the room to be used and dumped. It's about time you know even the Bible says you are fearfully and wonderful made.

How many times do you see people talk about men? It has always been ladies which portray how special ladies are. Therefore; I don't see the reason why you have to cry over a guy in the name of Love while you are still someone's seed that needs to be watered to come out beautifully. It's about time you start walking in love and stop falling in love. It is easy to get on your feet again when walking but falling becomes difficult.

APPRECIATE BEING A LADY

To be continue......

#Getinspired #Getmotivated #Lifekeepscomingback

Writer: Annie~Joy

No comments

Your comments and Encouragement are welcome