{getMailchimp} $title={MailChimp Form} $text={Subscribe to our mailing list to get the new updates.}

Vanessa Gyan To Mentor And Inspire The Youth Of Her Special Birthday Party

Radio and Tv personality Vanessa Gyan has design a special event about her personal life experiences to inspire her fans and the youth.

Also she has a show on Ghone TV that talks about woman and she using this event to bring all her viewer who has been inspire through the interview she has granted.

According to her she want the youth to know how okay to be perfectly imperfect and People will say no. People will judge. People will make you feel as though you're not good enough but never forget, you are more than good enough.
                      
An exclusive interview with Event Guide Magazine, Event organizers, It took me a while to become the woman I am today. I've had days when I wanted to give up or I didn't feel beautiful until one day I woke up and looked in the mirror and said, "Flaws and all, I got it going on...lol..." You truly have to believe in yourself and surround yourself with genuine people. It's all about positive energy because that is what will exude to others.   
 
Lastly she said, Turning 30 was a turning point in my life. I had packed up my entire life in NYC and moved to Ghana. I didn't know what to expect but I didn't look back. I trusted this new journey I was about to embark on because I just knew it was the path written for me by the man above and he hasn't failed me. It's not been the easiest of journeys but when I'm asked, 'was it worth it?'...my answer will always be, "yes"...

This event is going happen on Saturday 25th March 2017 at Burger and Relish Restaurant in East Legon A and C Mall that will have surprise artists and special quest from her Sincerely Vee show. This event is powered by Eventguide and supported by Ladies Guide and Team Juicy.

To get free ticket to the event visit www.eventguidenews.com call +233267281168 .

No comments

Your comments and Encouragement are welcome