{getMailchimp} $title={MailChimp Form} $text={Subscribe to our mailing list to get the new updates.}

Annie~Joy writes; Let Your Worry Be Profitable. #BeInspired!

“Oh my God she got 1k likes but her picture isn’t nice as mine. Hell no! She got k followers on Instagram, on twitter, on Facebook, her shoes are expensive, I need it but I don't have the means. Awww look she posted her "Bae" brought her the new version of iPhone. wow!! Her pictures are all over the media.” This is an everyday worry and fret of somebody.

How can you let things you see on social media become your worry? It becomes somebody's worry to the extent that he feels he is left out. Why not worry about something profitable rather than social media likes.

Somebody's personal life he or she post about and all that. You see the celebrity in the exclusive looks and you feel like dying. Really?? Let me help you out here. There is this Nigerian Celebrity who had one of the finest wedding and it was all over the media. Lastly, she came to post about her husband buying her dream-wished coloured phone. Actually, it was joy and fun to her.

Somebody somewhere who doesn't want to measure her cloth according to her size out of "I wish it was me" will get worried over that. Why will you get worried over someone's material post on social media and make it look like you aren’t making it in life. Recently she came posting about how her husband has been maltreating her (domestic violence). I am not writing about her issue to depict anything but to help you get the picture that, not all that glitters is Gold.

Social media is full of lies. Therefore, I will urge not to compare it to your personal life. It will rot you. Just go there have fun and enjoy what you see with your eyes and don't make it emotional. It's about time you stop worrying about “I want followers”, I want people to be liking my posts, I wish I was this and all that. How many times do you get worried when you are dropping academically? How many times do you worry when things are not going on well in your life as it's supposed to be? Have you sat to ask yourself such questions before looking down on yourself after seeing things on social media?

Did you know some people download apps for followers and likes on the media? Did you also know some pay social media owners to get more likes? If you didn't know, then I am glad I have uncovered it. Don't leave your life and make social media your comparison. It makes you look like you don't know who you are.

It's about time you worry about real life issues and its challenges and not likes and followers on social media.

“Be a bush if you can't be a tree. If you can't be a highway, just be a trail. If you can't be a sun, be a star. For it isn't by size that you win or fail. Be the best of whatever you are.” (Martin Luther)

#Getinspired #Getmotivated #Lifekeepscomimgback 

Writer: Annie~Joy
(+233242358429)

No comments

Your comments and Encouragement are welcome