{getMailchimp} $title={MailChimp Form} $text={Subscribe to our mailing list to get the new updates.}

Abeiku Santana writes: Traits That Distinguishes Successful People From Ordinary Ones

I would like to share my personal life story with you. I started petty trading at a very young age when I was about 10years old helping my mother to sell her groceries. Occasionally my mother will give me a commission on the sales that I make and would instruct me to put it into my penny box. The savings will later be used to buy some personal effects for me.

This training has helped me a lot to become a young entrepreneur. But how do you build and grow a small business?

Let me share with you my story.

Small businesses must be strategically positioned to create valuable customer experiences built on integrity, Customer service, quality, price, flexibility and reliability. What differentiate you from others will be your advantage.

There is nothing wrong with been content with your current business level But don't deceive yourself , you cannot find ways to grow your businesses. Do the 80/20 analysis on your business and focus on your best opportunities. Yes if you do an 80/20 analysis on your business you will find the profit and growth coming from somewhere else.

Here are some traits that distinguishes successful people from ordinary ones

1. Do what you love but follow the money

2. Financial Advisor: Spend less, earn more, in the end your time is much better spent seizing opportunities than pinching pennies

3. IMITATE: Don't innovate, According to the Forbes magazine , Bill Gates largest fortune was when he bought a licensing operating software from IBM to Microsoft. This is a timely execution of an adequate imitation

4. INVEST :Warren Buffet didn't get rich until he overcame his shyness, recruited Partnership. No one gets rich alone

5. Win win is a sure way to lose

6. Spread the work, spread the wealth

7. Take risk

Always find strategies to increase your effectiveness and productivity.


Destination Marketing

Tourism Management

PR Communications  

gilbertaggrey@yahoo.com

abeikusantana@gmail.com

Abeiku Aggrey Santana

No comments

Your comments and Encouragement are welcome