{getMailchimp} $title={MailChimp Form} $text={Subscribe to our mailing list to get the new updates.}

Annie~Joy writes: You Cannot Be The Best Everywhere. #BeInspired!

The imperfect nature that God gave us, means we cannot be the best everywhere. But this cannot make you say GOD was not right for making us that way. Simply because, what makes you incomplete draws you closer to God anytime it shows itself. If you will bear with me, even at school, there are some subjects which no matter how you try, you seem not to get the outcome you expect. The moment this happens, you are tempted or pushed to look to GOD and draw closer to him. 

A prayer by a poor student when Mathematics exam is approaching will go like this: "GOD, for this one if you don't take charge, I do not know what will happen". I am not saying nothing is impossible. You cannot make your mind up to study the subject or anything you are not best at to become best or prefect. In fact, you have to come to the realization that, you cannot be the best everywhere.

You can have the beauty, yet you will be lacking the attitude. You can have the money yet you will be lacking its management. You can have the song yet you don't have the voice to sing your self-made song. You can talk in your home but cannot talk in public. There are these little things that make you incomplete which were created to prompt you that there is God to be talking to, about this each day. But, there is also that something you are Best at. Being it sports, singing, dancing etc, there are some people who can dance in public but cannot talk in public.

You can be best at Social studies in school, due to that, you are considered to be the best student when it comes to that subject. That's what you can conquer very well. When Physics shows itself you become calm and moody. That moment, God comes into the picture and that's the power of imperfection. It is engineered to base on something or anything you are not best at. This might end up in neglecting what you are best at which is so so wrong. I quite remember in high school, when someone is not best at a particular subject, the person is challenged to give all her focus and attention to that particular subject, ignoring the one she might be good at and later on find herself wanting at that subject.

It is advisable to be balanced in everything. Yet in my opinion, I will advise you also give attention to what you are best at in order to excel. Bill Gates​ left school because he was not good, right? The moment he discovered what he was best at and focused on it, he is now the father of Microsoft today. Definitely, that time he was lacking in the other fields and he did not ignore what he was best at to work on them.

You cannot be the best everywhere but you can be good everywhere . Know the difference! Let me give you a sensory here, "My mother normally says​, I am best at preparing palava sauce which my sister is good at, while my sister is best at preparing Jollof rice, which I am good at". Ever since my mother told us that, I always make sure I give my best. In fact, my last best when it comes to preparing palava sauce because that is where I get my ten over ten and not necessarily meaning I do not try giving my best in preparing jollof rice but I am just trying to conquer where I am best in the more.

Youth, accept that you cannot be the best everywhere and in everything. Therefore give much attention to what you are best at more and you will be embrace from there. Do not reject what you are best at simply because you are busy working on what you are not good at. By the time you realize, you might be lacking in what you are best at.

Martin Luther once said: “Be a bush if you can't be a tree. If you can't be a highway, just be a trail. If you can't be a sun, be a star. For it isn't by size that you win or fail. Be the best at whatever you are.”

 You cannot be the best everywhere. Always be the best version of you. 

#Getinspired#Getmotivated#Lifekeepscomingback

Writer: Annie~Joy
(+233242358429)

No comments

Your comments and Encouragement are welcome