{getMailchimp} $title={MailChimp Form} $text={Subscribe to our mailing list to get the new updates.}

This High School Graduate was Class President, Basketball Captain & Valedictorian. Inspiring!

Edwin Ross II
Santaluces High School valedictorian Edwin Ross II has the kind of inspiring story we love to share.

Ross was the president of his class, basketball captain, and has an Associate degree. He is heading to Howard University to pursue a business degree with a focus on pre-law. He said after that he’ll go to law school, adding that he aspires to be a corporate attorney.


That’s not all, his sister Evelyn was also the valedictorian of her class back in the same school’s class of 2013. His mother was also – you guessed right – the valedictorian of her class.

Ross who also bagged a $350,000 scholarship, took part in Dual Enrollment, Advanced Placement and AICE courses.

Ross told Palm Beach Report that his success is like a “running joke” within the family because he always has tried to be like the two women who have inspired him.

“I was excited (finding out that I was valedictorian) because it was a goal I’ve been working towards all throughout high school. My sister graduated in 2013, and she was the valedictorian of her class. And my mom was the valedictorian of her class,” he said.

“While my mom was more on the academic side, my dad was more on the athletic side. So any training that I needed, anything that I need to be a better basketball player and track runner, he always helped me with that,” he added.

See more of his photos below:


No comments

Your comments and Encouragement are welcome