{getMailchimp} $title={MailChimp Form} $text={Subscribe to our mailing list to get the new updates.}

Chrissy Teigen Talks About Her Sex Life with John, Expanding Her Family and More in New TMI Interview

Chrissy Teigen is one of the most honest stars in Hollywood. She’s openly told the world about everything from her painful battle with postpartum depression to getting liposuction on her armpits. But even Teigen’s over-sharing nature has its limits (sorta). She just revealed there’s one part of her body she prefers to keep to herself — even from husband of three years John Legend.

“John and I had a double date, and we were joking around, and I go, ‘John’s never seen my butthole.’ And John says, ‘Are you kidding? Every time anyone does anything doggy style, you see a butthole. I see it every time.’ I was like, ‘We are never doing it doggy style again,'” Teigen told Marie Claire in her July 2017 cover story with the magazine.

Despite being loved by many for her tell-it-like-it-is attitude, Teigen told Marie Claire growing up, her honesty would sometimes backfire.

“I’m the person who had the fake ID in high school and college, and I would shout and be like, ‘I’m sorry; its fake,’ and run off,” she said. “I don’t know if it’s way too honest or way too anxious – maybe it’s a combo of both.”

The mom to 1-year-old daughter Luna also opens up about expanding her family in her interview with Marie Claire, saying she sees a lot of children in their future.

“I would definitely adopt or have foster children. But I loved being pregnant,” she shared. “Maybe I should be scared [of having PPD again], but I don’t know. It couldn’t be any worse than it was – could it?”

As for her fitness routine, the cookbook author reveals that she’s unlike most stars who spend hours hitting the gym and abiding by strict diet plans, she has a more low-key approach to exercise.

“I know I should exercise for mental reasons…I need to see Simone De La Rue; I always feel great after I see her,” she said. Her reason for not getting there as much as she should? Teigen blames the horrible Los Angeles traffic.

“In L.A., there’s never any f—ing parking. So for someone who doesn’t already love working out, nothing’s selling you on it,” she told the magazine.

But don’t expect her to see her at any group dance workout classes anytime soon. Or Dancing with the Stars for that matter! “I can’t dance. I don’t that choreography very well,” Teigen said. “[But] I will twerk!”

No comments

Your comments and Encouragement are welcome