{getMailchimp} $title={MailChimp Form} $text={Subscribe to our mailing list to get the new updates.}

“I’m currently receiving professional help” – Tiger Woods


Veteran Golfer Tiger Woods, who was recently arrested on suspicion of DUI last month, has said that he is currently receiving professional  help to manage his medications and the ways he deals with his back pain and sleep disorder.

In a message shared via his Twitter page, Woods said:
I am currently receiving professional help to manage my medications and the ways that I deal with my back pain and a sleep disorder. I want to thank everyone for the amazing outpouring of support and understanding especially the fans and players on tour.
Tiger Woods recently had a divorce agreement with his ex-wife Elin Nordegen to share custody with the kids on the condition that he can avoid any public scandal.

Below is his message:

No comments

Your comments and Encouragement are welcome