{getMailchimp} $title={MailChimp Form} $text={Subscribe to our mailing list to get the new updates.}

South Africa's 'snake pastor' in Nigeria

A self-styled prophet who caused controversy in South Africa in 2015 after being accused of making people eat snakes, rats and hair has appeared at a service hosted by popular Nigerian televangelist TB Joshua in Lagos.

Mr Joshua has tweeted about Pastor Penuel Mnguni's attendance:
South Africa's Citizen newspaper quoted Mr Mnguni as saying that he had a change of heart after finding himself at the centre of international headlines - and being arrested and released: 
"I started watching Emmanuel TV, listening to prophet TB Joshua, I came to realise that what I was doing was not scriptural. I came to realise that it’s an attack. I came to TB Joshua to deliver me.”
Charges against Mr Mnguni, laid by the Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals, were provisionally withdrawn in July 2015 because of a lack of evidence.

No comments

Your comments and Encouragement are welcome