{getMailchimp} $title={MailChimp Form} $text={Subscribe to our mailing list to get the new updates.}

50 Cent Takes a 9-Iron to JAY-Z’s ‘4:44': ‘Golf Course Music’

Curtis "50 Cent" Jackson and JAY-Z probably won't be playing 18 anytime soon.

The G-Unit frontman dissed the Roc-A-Fella fella's new album "4:44" in a since-deleted Instagram video on Wednesday, calling it "golf course music."

"I thought that s-- was a'ight, you know what I'm saying?" 50 started his critique. "I liked the s--."

"But I'm gonna keep it 100: the s-- was too smart. I felt like I was supposed to be wearing like glasses and s--, and like tie a sweater around my waist," he went on. "It was like Ivy League s--."

The 41-year-old emcee then said Sean Carter is too old to be on top anymore, anyway.

"You can't be the best rapper at 47, because the new ----s is here," Jackson said, shouting out Migos as one example.

No comments

Your comments and Encouragement are welcome