{getMailchimp} $title={MailChimp Form} $text={Subscribe to our mailing list to get the new updates.}

Cristiano Ronaldo's Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez Debuts Baby Bump -- See the Pic!

Georgina Rodriguez is glowing!

Cristiano Ronaldo's girlfriend stuns in a fitted black mini-dress while debuting her burgeoning baby bump in a new photo shoot for Hola! Magazine.

In an interview released on Wednesday, the 23-year-old model opened up about becoming a mother for the first time and how she takes care of herself.

"I am very family oriented and I love kids," Rodriguez confessed. Last month, the Portuguese soccer star confirmed that his girlfriend was pregnant and expecting her first child.

The mother-to-be also described her day-to-day schedule and how happy she is to be living her dream of being a model.

"I have worked with different luxury brands and with my contacts in the fashion industry, I have found something that I am passionate about," she shared. "I like to take care of myself by doing sports and eating balanced meals. I try to eat natural products and avoid eating heavy meals." 


Ronaldo is already a father to 7-year-old son Cristiano Jr., and in June welcomed twins, a boy and a girl, reportedly named Mateo and Eva, Ronaldo and Rodriguez confirmed their relationship in January when they walked the Best FIFA Football Awards red carpet together and have since been inseparable. 


A post shared by Georgina Rodríguez (@georginagio) on

No comments

Your comments and Encouragement are welcome