{getMailchimp} $title={MailChimp Form} $text={Subscribe to our mailing list to get the new updates.}

Kim Kardashian Confirms She's "Definitely Trying" for a 3rd Baby

Kim Kardashian is "definitely trying" for another baby.

In The Hollywood Reporter's cover story, the reality star confirms reports that she and husband Kanye West want to add a third child to their family.

Asked about the possibility, Kardashian says: "I hope so. There have been a lot of things said and Kanye and I have not confirmed anything. We're definitely trying. We are hoping so."

The couple, who wed in May 2014, are already parents to daughter North, who turned 4 in June, and son Saint, who will be 2 in December.

Numerous media outlets have reported that she has turned to a surrogate for her third child, given her health issues while pregnant with North and Saint, but the couple has not confirmed that. 

Kardashian has been open about her struggles with her two pregnancies, during which she suffered from placenta accreta, a life-threatening condition that Dr. Nathanial G. DeNicola told Parents magazine is "when the placenta grows so deeply into the uterus that it cannot be separated after delivery."

"My doctor had to stick his entire arm in me and detach the placenta with his hand, scraping it away from my uterus with his fingernails. How disgusting and painful!!!" Kardashian wrote in her blog about giving birth to North. "My mom [Kris Jenner] was crying; she had never seen anything like this before. My delivery was fairly easy, but then going through that - it was the most painful experience of my life! They gave me a second epidural but we were racing against time, so I just had to deal."

She also has spoken about her struggles with infertility, telling C Magazine in that she tried for a year to conceive her second child.

"I had so many complications," she said. "I had this condition called placenta accreta. There were a couple little operations to fix all that so that created a little hole in my uterus, which I think made it really tough to get pregnant again."

No comments

Your comments and Encouragement are welcome