{getMailchimp} $title={MailChimp Form} $text={Subscribe to our mailing list to get the new updates.}

South Africans drag rapper, Emtee after he 'accidentally' shows his penis on Instagram live

South African social media was sent into a complete meltdown on Monday after screenshots of what is believed to be rapper, Emtee’s manhood went viral.

The rapper was caught with his pants down during an Instagram live video session to his 737‚000 followers on Instagram. It is unclear if the video was taken mistakenly or it was deliberate on Emtee’s part.  

However‚ within minutes Twitter was flooded with memes and comments about the size of his manhood whih wasn't erect at the time.

Explaining what really happened to Times Live, Emtee said 'I was in the toilet and answering fans' questions on Instagram live. I needed to pee but without thinking I used the same hand I was holding my phone while I was doing my thing and used the same hand to flush. I didn’t even think about it until I realised what I had done and I immediately apologised'.

See all the hilarious memes and reactions below....
















No comments

Your comments and Encouragement are welcome