{getMailchimp} $title={MailChimp Form} $text={Subscribe to our mailing list to get the new updates.}

Video: Physics teacher threatens to "put a bullet" through student's head in shocking classroom rant

An outraged mum has demanded that a teacher be sacked after he was filmed threatening to "put a bullet" through her son's head.

Physics teacher Paul Hagan has been put on 'administrative leave' while school officials investigate the comments he made to April Carr's son. 

He told the black student: "Don't smile at me, man. That's how people like you get shot.

"I got a bet by the time you are 21 somebody's gonna to put a bullet right through your head. And it might be me the one who does it."

Mr Hagan was filmed making the threat by another student at the Rockdale Career Academy in Atlanta.

Ms Carr later posted the footage on Facebook alongside a petition calling for the teacher to be sacked. 

She wrote: "Please continue to share I need more signatures to make sure justice is served."

The teacher allegedly started his violent rant because a group of students, including Ms Carr's son, were laughing while he wrote on the board.

"I was outraged," the mum told WSB-TV . "I think it's a terroristic threat on my son's life that I definitely don't take lightly." 

"I want him fired," she added. "I want charges pressed against him."

Carr has filed a police report and the school said it was investigating the footage.




Source: Mirror

No comments

Your comments and Encouragement are welcome