{getMailchimp} $title={MailChimp Form} $text={Subscribe to our mailing list to get the new updates.}

Annie~Joy writes: What Event Is A Motivation. Part 4 #BeInspired!

I write this with an unbounded  Love for  Nana to know he has made me stronger than I envisioned myself to be . I don't know if I have permanently lost you but what I am aware of is  that you immutably have a portion in me which is not pain but rather strength and appreciation.

One of the hardest thing you will ever have to do, my dear, is to grief about the loss of person who is alive and the most painful goodbyes are the ones that are never said and never explained.  Yet you see beauty in them just because of its magnificent memories. Indeed, it's hard to lose someone you love but it's even worse losing yourself while loving them. Take note.

God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, nor sun without rain but he did pledge  strength for the day, comfort for the tears and light for the way. 

Then I know all my life that, pain makes you stronger, tears make you braver and heartbreak makes you wiser. Hence, one must thank the past for not heralding a bleak future because you did your ultimate best by studiously  learning from it. Now due to your astuteness and learning nature, the future  promises to be  better. Keep praying with an ever-increasing faith prayer. 

Right from the onset, your sequence of events  has been a motivation to you obliviously.
Embrace every event in your life for that is a motivation...

#Getinspired#Getmotivated#Lifekeepscomingbcak

Writer: Annie~Joy

No comments

Your comments and Encouragement are welcome