{getMailchimp} $title={MailChimp Form} $text={Subscribe to our mailing list to get the new updates.}

Kim Kardashian reveals her son was hooked up to oxygen machines while hospitalized for pneumonia

In a post on Instagram, Kim Kardashian-West has confirmed that her son, Saint West was indeed hospitaized for pneumonia. The reality TV star disclosed that although her little boy had to be hooked up to Oxygen machines, he's doing much better now and has since been discharged. She wrote;
'My precious baby boy is so strong! After spending three nights in the hospital & seeing my baby get multiple IV’s and hooked up to oxygen machines, our end of year was challenging. Pneumonia is so scary.
I just want to thanks every nurse & doctor out there who works so hard around the clock. We are so grateful for you all! He’s home and all better. He’s so resilient I’m sure he will still say the ambulance ride was cool! My strong Saint'.

No comments

Your comments and Encouragement are welcome