{getMailchimp} $title={MailChimp Form} $text={Subscribe to our mailing list to get the new updates.}

Naa Ashorkor Appointed As Public Relations Officer At Groupe Ideal

Bubbly actress and media personality, Naa Ashorkor Mensah-Doku has just landed herself a new job as Public Relations Officer for Groupe Ideal.

Groupe Ideal is the umbrella company for several Ghanaian companies including Ideal Finance and TV Africa. She however revealed that she will still be hosting ‘Showbiz A to Z’ on Joy FM.

She wrote:

Good morning world ! I have some news I’ve been sitting on for over a month now, I’m pleased to announce my New role as Public Relations Officer of Groupe Ideal , how cool is that ? (Doing my happy Dance at my desk )

Most of you know me know how passionate I am about contributing to the growth of young Ghanaian businesses , so I’m very glad to be working with a Company that has as one of its core mandates – encourage assisting young businesses with loans and investment advice and direction through Ideal Finance our flagship brand .

After about 9 years in the media , I believe this is good time to spread my wings and soar as high up as my faith and hard work will take me .

Looking forward to all the advice from my seniors in the PR and media industry, please keep them coming.

And oh yes in case you’re wondering ……I’m still your host #ShowbizAtoZ on your super station @joy997fm and we’re cooking up something new specially for us girls

Good morning world ! I have some news I’ve been sitting on for over a month now, I’m pleased to announce my New role as Public Relations Officer of Groupe Ideal , how cool is that ? (Doing my happy Dance💃🏻💃🏻 at my desk ) Most of you know me know how passionate I am about contributing to the growth of young Ghanaian businesses , so I’m very glad to be working with a Company that has as one of its core mandates - encourage assisting young businesses with loans and investment advice and direction through Ideal Finance our flagship brand . After about 9 years in the media , I believe this is good time to spread my wings and soar as high up as my faith and hard work will take me . Looking forward to all the advice from my seniors in the PR and media industry, please keep them coming. And oh yes in case you’re wondering ......I’m still your host #ShowbizAtoZ on your super station @joy997fm and we’re cooking up something new specially for us girls . @idealfinancegh @groupeideal_gh @idealcapitalpartners @ideal.trade @giftybingley @georgequaye @cabutt81 @niiayiteh @miss_selormey_ @citizendela @philip_nai @thenanaaba @socialmediarat @aganiba @sammybaahflex @ameyaw112 @thefrancisabban
A post shared by Naa Ashorkor Mensah-Doku (@naa_ashorkor_) on


No comments

Your comments and Encouragement are welcome