{getMailchimp} $title={MailChimp Form} $text={Subscribe to our mailing list to get the new updates.}

'Sometimes I tweet while in bed' - President Trump tells Piers Morgan

U.S. President Donald Trump in an interview with British journalist Piers Morgan about his tweeting habits said he sometimes posts on Twitter while in bed, defending his use of the social networking tool as necessary amid “a lot of fake news” about him.

He continued to say, “well, perhaps sometimes in bed, perhaps sometimes at breakfast or lunch or whatever. Generally speaking during the early morning, or during the evening, I can do whatever, but I am very busy during the day, very long hours. I am busy. If I don’t have that form of communication I can’t defend myself. I get a lot of fake news, a lot of news that is very false or made up.”

Trump said he usually tweets himself but often lets other people write down what he says as well.  “I will sometimes just dictate out something really quickly and give it to one of my people to put it on,” he said.

No comments

Your comments and Encouragement are welcome