{getMailchimp} $title={MailChimp Form} $text={Subscribe to our mailing list to get the new updates.}

'Most expensive African Player of all time' - Cedric Bakambu unveiled by Chinese Super League side Beijing Guoan after '£65m' move (Photos)

Democratic Republic of Congo striker, Cedric Bakambu has been unveiled by Chinese Super League club Beijing Guoan after signing a record-breaking deal of '£65million' from Spanish club, Villarreal.

The 26-year-old footballer was unveiled on Thursday alongside other players after he reportedly agreed on a long-term contract worth a reported £307,000 a week.

'It was not an easy decision for me to make,'Bakambu said of his move to the CSL in a statement released by the club.

'Now, I'm finally here with my team and I will try my best to help them. After two months of spending time with the team, I want to thank everyone for helping me settle in. Now it is my turn to help the team.'

Below are the five most expensive African players in the World.

1. Cedric Bakambu - DR Congo(£65m)

2. Mohamed Salah - Egypt (£39m)

3. Sadio Mane - Senegal (£34m)

4. Eric Bailly - Ivory Coast (£30m)

5. Islam Slimani - Algeria (£28m)


No comments

Your comments and Encouragement are welcome