{getMailchimp} $title={MailChimp Form} $text={Subscribe to our mailing list to get the new updates.}

“I cannot trade this for anything” – Van Vicker says as he Poses with Family

Veteran Ghanaian actor Van Vicker recently revealed that the best thing to ever happen to him was his family. The star actor shared a photo of himself with his family over the weekend on his Instagram page.

He took time to explain that he would not have thought of a family about 14 years ago but right now, they’re the best thing that ever happened to him.

He wrote;
This photograph was taken over the weekend. In my hands I couldn’t help but stare. Family is such a beautiful thing man. 14years ago my perspective was different. I can not trade this for anything, nothing is worth it. Family is everything. Reciprocate the love. Electrify the care. Cherish the bond. #theyounggodfather

Photo Credit: @iam_vanvicker

No comments

Your comments and Encouragement are welcome