{getMailchimp} $title={MailChimp Form} $text={Subscribe to our mailing list to get the new updates.}

The Weeknd Seemingly Cries About Selena Gomez Breakup During Emotional Coachella Performance

The Weeknd couldn't contain his emotions as he hit the stage at the 2018 Coachella Music Festival to perform his new songs "Call Out My Name" and "Privilege," which are rumored to be about his ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez.

The two started dating in January 2017 and broke up in October of that year. Gomez quickly moved on with on/off boyfriend Justin Bieber.

During his performance on Friday, the 28-year-old crooner whose real name is Abel Makkonen Tesfaye seemingly had tears running down his face as he began the song by singing: 'Enjoy your privileged life 'cause I'm not gonna hold you through the night. We said our last goodbyes so let's just try to end it with a smile.'

He continued 'And I don't wanna hear that you are suffering, you are suffering no more. 'Cause I held you down when you were suffering, you were suffering,' in reference to what many believe that The Weeknd is referring to Selena's kidney transplant.

While performing 'Call Out My Name' where he revealed he almost donated a kidney to his then-girlfriend Selena for her life-saving transplant last year. He sang: 'I almost cut a piece of myself for your life/ Guess I was just another pit stop/ Til you made up your mind/ You just wasted my time.'

Watch the videos below





No comments

Your comments and Encouragement are welcome