{getMailchimp} $title={MailChimp Form} $text={Subscribe to our mailing list to get the new updates.}

Taraji P. Henson Is Engaged to Kelvin Hayden

Actress Taraji P Henson is off the market!

The mother-of-one is engaged to her NFL pro beau Kelvin Hayden. Taraji, 47, and the 34-year-old former football star have been quietly dating for more than two years before Kelvin popped the question on Mother's Day, yesterday.

The Empire star announced the news and showed off her engagement ring early Monday morning. 

She captioned the photo: "I said yes y'all!!! He started with the Cartier love bracelet BUT that was my #Mothersday gift and then he dropped to his knee and I almost passed out!!! #sheisofficiallyoffthemarket and she is sooooooooooooo HAPPY!!!!!! #GODIS."

The actress kept their romance out of the spotlight until late December 2017 when she addressed their longtime relationship. 

She said in an interview on Essence's podcast: "I'm very happy. Everything is coming together."
She added: "Yes, Girl! I'm happy in my personal life."

She went on: "I'm not the type to blast my personal business. But, you know, I think that's important for people to know. I'm happy. I'm very very happy. I just am. And you know, we've been together for two years. No one would really know that because I don't really blast my info like that. But I'm very happy."

No comments

Your comments and Encouragement are welcome