{getMailchimp} $title={MailChimp Form} $text={Subscribe to our mailing list to get the new updates.}

“I’m proud of my strength” – Khloe Kardashian to Fan asking why she stayed with Tristan Thompson despite Cheating Scandal

Following a number of cheating allegations about Khloe Kardashian‘s boyfriend Tristan Thompson, the reality TV star has been pictured with him a number of times, fueling reports that their relationship is still ongoing.

A fan of the new mum took to Twitter to ask why she stayed with him even after the cheating scandal.

She wrote, “I love, adore & root for but I’m so disappointed she stayed with that wasteman Tristan. she preaches about women knowing their self-worth and when to walk away but when it’s time to walk the walk, she’s a hypocrite 😔

Khloe Kardashain responded by saying:
Not exactly Queen Persia, you have no knowledge of what goes on in our household or the enormous rebuilding this takes to even coexist. I’m proud of my strength. I appreciate your opinion and I hope you hold that same opinion to everyone else who has stayed in situations.
See the conversation below.






No comments

Your comments and Encouragement are welcome