{getMailchimp} $title={MailChimp Form} $text={Subscribe to our mailing list to get the new updates.}

South African boy of three drowns in Limpopo toilet

A three-year-old boy is the latest child to die in South Africa after drowning in a pit latrine.

Omari Monono died in the outside toilet at his aunt's house in Limpopo province, the same region where five-year-old Michael Komape drowned in a school toilet in 2014.

"I'm hurting. I cannot eat or sleep," Omari's mother, Kwena Monono, is quoted by IOL news site as saying.
 
"Every time I see something my son loved, my heart breaks and I just cry."

She says her son "was pulled out of the toilet head-first at about 16:00 (14:00GMT) on Wednesday", having gone missing two hours earlier.
 
 
 

No comments

Your comments and Encouragement are welcome