{getMailchimp} $title={MailChimp Form} $text={Subscribe to our mailing list to get the new updates.}

Real Madrid unveils Thibaut Courtois after sealing £35m move from Chelsea (Photos)

Real Madrid have unveiled former Chelsea goalkeeper Thibaut Courtois after sealing a  £35m move which will see him stay with the Spanish club for six-years.

The 26-year-old Belgian was presented by the club president Florentino Perez at the Santiago Bernabeu Stadium on Thursday.

‘Arriving at the best club in the world makes me very happy. I have always given my best and will continue to do that,’ Courtois said in perfect Spanish.
I dreamed of this moment when I was a kid. I have been a rival player here. Now I’m one of yours and I can't wait to wear the badge. Thanks to the president, my representatives, and my children and their mother. Even though we are not together she is still very important to me.’

Courtois was joined on stage by family members as they pose together for photos with the club president Florentino Perez .

See more photos below.
 

No comments

Your comments and Encouragement are welcome