{getMailchimp} $title={MailChimp Form} $text={Subscribe to our mailing list to get the new updates.}

'What’s understood doesn’t need to be said. You get me & I get you, I’m glad we got each other' - Kevin Hart tells his wife Eniko as they celebrate 2nd wedding anniversary

Comedian, Kevin Hart and his wife, Eniko Hart celebrated their second wedding anniversary yesterday, and they have both taken to their respective social media accounts to celebrate their love for each other.

The comedian/actor who is currently on a family vacation in the Bahamas shared a black-and-white photo from their nuptials, and wrote:
"What’s understood doesn’t need to be said....You get me & I get you....I’m glad we GOT each other!!!!Love u to the moon & back," he added. "Happy anniversary @enikohart #Harts."

The superstar also posted a video from the ceremony, which shows singer Eniko Hart's performing her beautiful rendition of 2003 hit, "If I Ain't Got You" at their wedding.

Watch the video below.

A post shared by Kevin Hart (@kevinhart4real) on


No comments

Your comments and Encouragement are welcome