{getMailchimp} $title={MailChimp Form} $text={Subscribe to our mailing list to get the new updates.}

'I don’t always agree with my husband’s tweets' - U.S First Lady, Melania Trump, opens up

The United States First lady Melania Trump, told reporters that she is not always in agreement with her husband’s tweets.

 Mrs. Trump made this known on Saturday, in Cairo Egypt, while rounding up a four-country tour of Africa.

“I don’t always agree with what he tweets, and I tell him that. I give him my honest opinion and honest advice. And sometimes he listens and sometimes he doesn’t. But I have my own voice and my opinions and it’s very important for me that I express what I feel”, she said.

The president of the United state, Donald Trump, is well known for his very controversial and outrageous tweets.

When Melania was asked if she ever tells the US President  to put down his phone, she replied, “Yes,” with a smile.



No comments

Your comments and Encouragement are welcome