{getMailchimp} $title={MailChimp Form} $text={Subscribe to our mailing list to get the new updates.}

Usain Bolt scores first two goals in professional football (Videos)

Usain Bolt, 32, has scored his first goals in his second trial match for a Australia's Central Coast Mariners to boost his chances of becoming a professional footballer.

The Jamaican eight-time Olympic sprint champion and world’s fastest man scored the Mariners' third and fourth goals in a 4-0 win over Macarthur South West on Friday and celebrated with his trademark lightning bolt pose.

After the match, Bolt who wore No 95 shirt, in reference to his world record time over 100m said: "Dreams become reality through hard work".

"My first start and scoring two goals, it's a good feeling, I'm happy I could come here and show the world I'm improving. I'm keen to be a Mariner, to play my best and get into the team," he added.

The 100m and 200m world record holder has previously trained with Borussia Dortmund, South African club Sundowns and Norway's Stromsgodset.

Watch the goals below.


 BOLT HAS HIS BRACE! ??





No comments

Your comments and Encouragement are welcome