{getMailchimp} $title={MailChimp Form} $text={Subscribe to our mailing list to get the new updates.}

Diddy opens up about Kim Porter's death on Instagram: 'We were more than soulmates'

Just days after his ex-girlfriend Kim Porter was found dead in her Toluca Lake, Calif., home, 49-year-old Sean “Diddy” Combs released a tribute to her on his Instagram.

“For the last three days I’ve been trying to wake up out of this nightmare. But I haven’t,” Diddy wrote. “I don’t know what I’m going to do without you baby. I miss you so much. Today I’m going to pay tribute to you, I’m going to try and find the words to explain our unexplainable relationship.”

The caption was posted beneath a video in which Diddy is seen kissing a then-pregnant Porter at a 2006 photo shoot for Essence magazine. After a scene that shows the two dancing, they discuss their relationship in a short video clip. “Being two chocolate individuals, we’ll make beautiful chocolate babies,” says Diddy. “We’re celebrating black love. We don’t get to see too much of that,” adds Porter. “And we definitely demonstrate that. Right, baby? Give me a kiss.”

Diddy ends the caption with a heartbreaking statement. “We were more than best friends, we were more than soulmates. WE WERE SOME OTHER S***!!” he says. “And I miss you so much. Super Black Love 🖤”





No comments

Your comments and Encouragement are welcome