{getMailchimp} $title={MailChimp Form} $text={Subscribe to our mailing list to get the new updates.}

Madonna shares rare photo of all her six children as they spend Thanksgiving in Malawi

Pop queen, Madonna, shared this rare of all six of her children together as they celebrate Thanksgiving in Malawi.

The 60-year-old pop icon captioned the image with the words: 'What I am Most THANKFUL for! My Children have led me down roads and opened doors I never imagined I’d walk through.'

Pictured in the photo is Madonna's eldest daughter, Lourdes, 22, from her relationship with dancer Carlos Leon, 52, alongside Rocco, 18, from Madonna's marriage to film director Guy Ritchie, 50.

Others are David Banda, 13, Mercy James, and twins Estere and Stella Mwale, who all are her adopted children from Malawi.



No comments

Your comments and Encouragement are welcome