{getMailchimp} $title={MailChimp Form} $text={Subscribe to our mailing list to get the new updates.}

Will Smith gets teary as he talks about his oldest son Trey, reveals they 'struggled' for years after he divorced his mother (Video)

American actor, Will Smith, has revealed he struggled to amend his relationship with his oldest son,Trey Smith, 26, after divorcing his mother,Sheree Fletcher.

The actor uploaded an emotional Instagram video of himself from his Abu Dhabi hotel room, where he spoke about his relationship with his oldest son.

In the caption, the father of three wrote, “It has not always been like this between Trey & I. We STRUGGLED FOR YEARS after my Divorce from his Mother. He felt betrayed & abandoned.”

He added, “It is a Wild Blessing to recover & restore a Loving Relationship with My Beautiful Son! @treysmith0011.”

In the video, Smith began explaining, “So I’m in Abu Dhabi at the F1. I brought my son Trey. We been hanging and usually I take my kids separately on stuff just so they have their individual daddy time,” Smith said.

He continued, “So we been doing this, me and him hanging out at the F1. And he just hit me with, ‘You know what dad? I just realized you’re not just my dad.’ He paused and he said, ‘I’m pretty sure you’re my best friend.'”

The actor got emotional as he pursed his lips and said, “I was like, ‘Whoo. Yeah, man. Probably. Probably.”

Will Smith married  Trey’s mother, Sheree Zampino, in 1992 before the two divorced in 1995. Despite splitting from her, the actor has remained friends with Zampino, including his current wife Jada Pinkett Smith.

Watch the video below.





No comments

Your comments and Encouragement are welcome