{getMailchimp} $title={MailChimp Form} $text={Subscribe to our mailing list to get the new updates.}

Actor Jim Iyke Announces Birth Of 2nd Son

Jim Iyke has welcomed a second child. The actor who welcomed a boy with a Lithuanian girl in September 2015, shared the good news on his IG page. He wrote

    Im ultra private with my family. But this is the rarest of moments. Back to 2 hrs sleep nightly. Back to cat naps with my sub conscious peaked for the slightest movement. Back to groggy mornings and big unknowing smiles.
    Welcome home King.

    I cant find the right words now. Every being in me is pulsating with raw primordial energy.
    A Lion beget a Lion.

    Welcome to my Pride, dear son.

    Thank you for choosing me to be your Papa.

    Thank you lord for yet another blessing this year. I dont know what I'm doing right to deserve it all.

    It takes a man to bring a child home. It takes a community to raise him.
    My people please welcome my king.

    Welcome home JJ.

    Let's have the fun of our lives! ??

    HAPPY EASTER EVERYBODY!
    #JJCHRONICLES



No comments

Your comments and Encouragement are welcome