{getMailchimp} $title={MailChimp Form} $text={Subscribe to our mailing list to get the new updates.}

End Time Nurse Makes Shocking Confession

A Nurse has confessed to Swapping Close To 5,000 Babies In 12 Years that she Worked In The Maternity Ward.
“May God Forgive me for my sins”, says a UTH Nurse”

“I used to swap babies at UTH for fun”!, she confessed on Monday in her sick bed.

“I have terminal cancer and I know I will be dying soon. I wish to confess my sins before God and before all the affected people especially those who were giving birth at UTH during my service. I have found God, I'm, now born again.

 I have nothing to hide, In the 12 years I worked in the maternity ward at UTH, I swapped close to 5000 babies”, she said.

“If you were born in UTH between the years 1983 to 1995 chances are your parents may not be your biological parents. I had developed a habit of swapping newly born babies just for fun. So take a good look at your siblings, if for example everyone is light and you are darkie… you are that child and I am really sorry for that”

“I know I sinned against God and may he forgive me for that. I am also asking Zambians to forgive me for the evil things I was doing to innocent children. I have caused some faithful couples to divorce after going for DNA Tests. Its now that I have realised I was just being used by a demon to do that.

I have caused many mothers to breastfeed children who are not theirs biologically. I don't want to go to Hell for that, Am really sorry I have sinned a lot. Please FORGIVE me”, said Sister Elizabeth Bwalya Mwewa.

Source: Zambian observer


No comments

Your comments and Encouragement are welcome