{getMailchimp} $title={MailChimp Form} $text={Subscribe to our mailing list to get the new updates.}

I Didn’t Have A Passion for Modelling, I Learned to Love It – Araba Sey Reveals

Araba Sey, a fast-rising Ghanaian fashion model and brand influencer has shared how she learned to love modelling even though she initially didn’t have a passion for the craft.

The model during a recent interview in Nigeria spoke about how she learnt to love modelling, and how people around her inspired her. 

“Modelling wasn’t something that was a passion for me from childhood. But growing up when I got to the university a lot of people kept telling me I looked like a model and it fit me and so I assessed myself and thought about it, “recalled Sey.

“I decided to research more about modelling and know what it entails. I was watching fashion shows, following models and I realized it was something interesting.” Sey also spoke about her first commercial job.

 “So, I had this picture on social media and there was this photographer who thought I was a model and wanted me to do a shoot for him. It was through him that I shot my first commercial. I wasn’t really experienced by then but God’s favor came my way and I had my first shoot with a big bank in Ghana.”

After her first commercial work, Sey did other shoots leading to the decision to pursue modelling as a career. 

Since then, Sey has worked with leading brands including GTP, Stanbic Bank, Nizoral Shampoo, and Nigeria’s Super Bold Magazine.

She mentioned international model Naomi Campbell as an inspiration.

Watch The Full Interview : 


No comments

Your comments and Encouragement are welcome