{getMailchimp} $title={MailChimp Form} $text={Subscribe to our mailing list to get the new updates.}

Kanye & Kim Kardashian-West Welcome Baby No. 4 Via Surrogate

The West household just expanded by one more. Kim Kardashian-West has announced the birth of her fourth child with husband Kanye West on Twitter.

The newborn boy is their second child born through surrogacy, following big sister Chicago, 1. 




Though Chicago and brother Saint, 3, were too young to understand they had a new brother on the way, Kardashian-West shared with ET in January that North, 5, was very much looking forward to the addition.

“They are excited,” Kim said. “I mean, I don’t know if they don’t feel it as much because they don’t see my big belly and probably hear me complaining every two seconds. But, we do talk about it a lot, so I think they are really excited. I think my son, I don’t know how he is going to react because he doesn’t get it yet, but my daughter is really excited.” 


No comments

Your comments and Encouragement are welcome