{getMailchimp} $title={MailChimp Form} $text={Subscribe to our mailing list to get the new updates.}

Lamar Odom Cheated On Taraji P. Henson During Their Secret Relationship “God Gave Me A Layup And I Blew It”

Lamar Odom’s new memoir ‘Darkness To Light’ continues to reveal more intimate details about the NBA veteran’s personal life, to include the trials and tribulations he has lived through romantically. 

But this time, it’s not about ex-wife Khloe Kardashian. It’s about ‘Empire’ Star Taraji P. Henson.

Odom said in his book that he had a secret relationship with Henson over ten years ago, before his marriage to Khloe, and they quickly fell in love. He said, “She was just such a wise woman that she could see through whatever smooth act I was trying to put on. She refused to be just another conquest, and truthfully, I didn’t want her to be.”

He continued, “I don’t think I ever connected with another black woman as deeply as I did Taraji.” They spent a lot of time together and began meeting each other’s family. At one point, he says Taraji introduced him to her son Marcel and she even brought one of her best Hollywood friends around, Sanaa Lathan.

Odom said things were good until he cheated on Henson, noting, “I felt guilty, but I was craving immediate sex.” He admitted, “Things were amazing, but of course, God gave me a layup and I blew it.”


No comments

Your comments and Encouragement are welcome