{getMailchimp} $title={MailChimp Form} $text={Subscribe to our mailing list to get the new updates.}

Phrame exhibits prowess on ‘Lord of the Ring’

Budding Ghanaian artiste who recently sent a love letter to the African mermaid, Sister Derby in his song dubbed ‘letter 2 sister Derby’ has released another song and visual dubbed ‘Lord of the Ring’

The visuals of ‘Lord of the Ring’, which was directed and shot by Mollex and song produced by Fimfim and was written by Phrame.

According to Phrame, the new song talks about how ready he is for the music game. He said “People actually thought I can't make it because I don't have a hit. Some made promises and turn their back on me but now they are the same people giving me all the appellations and also to the rapper who actually think I'm in the game to compete, they are wrong because the only competition I have in the game is to be writing and feeding the industry with good music.”

The song according to the artiste exhibits his prowess and his readiness as the lord of the music ring punching hard and knocking out industry peril on beats.


No comments

Your comments and Encouragement are welcome