{getMailchimp} $title={MailChimp Form} $text={Subscribe to our mailing list to get the new updates.}

Asamoah Gyan joins Indian club NorthEast United

Ghanaian footballer, Asamoah Gyan has signed for Indian Super League outfit NorthEast United. 

The 33-year old moves to the subcontinent after his contract with Turkish Super Lig side Kayserispor expired on July 1. 

This is the 10th club he will be representing in his professional career, having had stints in home country Ghana with Liberty Professionals, as well as Italy, England, France, United Arab Emirates, China and Turkey.

    "I am extremely excited to start this new chapter in my career. I have heard great things about NorthEast United FC and the Indian Super League and I am thrilled to be a part of it for the upcoming season.

    I am confident that we can better the wonderful season the club had last year" Gyan said.

No comments

Your comments and Encouragement are welcome