{getMailchimp} $title={MailChimp Form} $text={Subscribe to our mailing list to get the new updates.}

US show host, Andy Cohen, tests positive to Coronavirus

US TV show host, Andy Cohen, has tested positive to Coronavirus. The 51-year-old made this known via an Instagram post he shared this night.

    ''After a few days of self-quarantine, and not feeling great, I have tested positive for Coronavirus.  As much as I felt like I could push through whatever I was feeling to do #WWHL from home, we’re putting a pin in that for now so I can focus on getting better.  I want to thank all the medical professionals who are working tirelessly for all of us, and urge everybody to stay home and take care of themselves'' he wrote

He is the latest star to test positive amid the global pandemic, joining a list that includes Tom Hanks, Rita Wilson, Idris Elba, Olga Kurylenko, Kristofer Hivju, Rachel Matthews, Daniel Dae Kim, Colton Underwood, and others.

No comments

Your comments and Encouragement are welcome