{getMailchimp} $title={MailChimp Form} $text={Subscribe to our mailing list to get the new updates.}

Adom TV’s Nana Yaa Brefo resigns from the Multimedia Group

Ghanaian broadcaster Nana Yaa Brefo Danso has announced her resignation from Multimedia Group Limited after 10years of working with Adom Tv/Adom Fm.

In a recent post, She said 

“ I want to say a very big THANK YOU to MultiMedia and my colleagues. Also want to my fans for the support, really appreciate also thank those who did not like me, you made me grow during my 10 years stay at Multimedia, (Adom TV ). I BOW OUT of Multimedia to follow other dreams.Thank You all for been there. Akpe🙏
#nanayaabrefo



 She joins the list of other on-air personalities who has left the company in recent times.


No comments

Your comments and Encouragement are welcome