{getMailchimp} $title={MailChimp Form} $text={Subscribe to our mailing list to get the new updates.}

Multimedia Group Terminate Contract Of Naa Ashorkor



Ghanaian TV/Radio personality, Nisirine Naa Ashorkor Mensah-Doku has made an interesting revelation. 

According to Naa Ashorkor, Multimedia Group, owners of JOY FM has terminated her contract.

Naa Ashorkor who joined Joy FM in 2017, took to her IG page to make this announcement, she posted, “I have got Good news and bad news everyone! With immediate effect as of yesterday, my now former employers, Multimedia Group, terminated my appointment. That’s the bad news.

Now for the good news, such situations only give my God the opportunity to show up.

It’s not an easy time to be out of a regular and steady income. We are not in normal times, but hey, I would like to use this opportunity to encourage everyone who has lost their job or income during these difficult times to not lose hope.

Hope is an amazing thing that gives us the ability to stand and trust God in such difficult circumstances. 

Don’t lose hope.

Jeremiah 29:11, For I know the plans. I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Stay tuned for some more news soon.”




No comments

Your comments and Encouragement are welcome