{getMailchimp} $title={MailChimp Form} $text={Subscribe to our mailing list to get the new updates.}

'You are my daily dose' - Gospel singer, Kirk Franklin celebrate wife Tammy Collins on their 25th wedding anniversary

American Gospel singer, Kirk Franklin and his longtime partner, Tammy Collins are celebrating their 25th wedding anniversary today, January 25.

Sharing a lovely photo of them posing together on Instagram , the singer wrote: "A life-changing weekend with this one...25 years of surrender, dying to self, living for someone else, making God smile by making YOU. I hate the luggage i brought.. I would’ve lived differently if I knew what was waiting for me. What a blessing to find my medicine in loving you; You are my daily dose. Happy Anniversary to the undefeated champion of my ."


 

No comments

Your comments and Encouragement are welcome