{getMailchimp} $title={MailChimp Form} $text={Subscribe to our mailing list to get the new updates.}

Issa Rae Marries Longtime Boo in the South of France Over the Weekend

Congratulations are in order for Insecure star Issa Rae and fiance Louis Diame, who got married in a private wedding ceremony in the South of France over the weekend.

On Instagram, Issa wittily confirmed the news while sharing a series of beautiful wedding photos from her “photoshoot.”

Her caption hilariously read:  “A) Impromptu photoshoot in a custom @verawanggang dress. B) My girls came to help me, but they all coincidentally had on the same dress! They were sooooo embarrassed. C) Then I took a few flicks with Somebody’s Husband. Big thanks to @whiteedenweddings for being so gracious and accommodating and making this feel so real and special.

Sources say guests traveled from far and wide to witness the pair say, “I do.”

Many details about the big day are being kept under wraps. However, fans are aware that Issa likes to keep her romantic life private.

After being photographed wearing a ring on her Essence cover in April 2019, people thought that Issa had gotten a proposal from her longtime boo. However, when she appeared on The View shortly after the announcement, the actress dismissed the rumors by saying, “I’ve got a lot of rings on my finger. I wear jewelry, you know?”

However, when chatting with reporters at the 2019 NAACP Image Awards, Issa’s co-stars Jay Ellis and Yvonne Orji appeared to corroborate the engagement news.

“We’re very excited for her,” Yvonne and Jay shared with Entertainment Tonight, “We all found out in different ways because we’re all on different text chains. We talk at different times, so we all found out at different times in different ways.

Issa has done her utmost to keep her personal life private throughout her career. The actress was asked if she was dating someone while appearing in the March 2018 issue of Vogue.

I don’t want any input,” she shared. “As a writer, you put everything on the table. I’ll take input on kids if I’m going to have kids. How do I not kill the kids? Work? Give me the input. Any other aspect of my life? Give me the input. But who I’m f–king? No, I don’t need input. I’m good.”

In the same year, she expressed the same attitude in an interview with Marie Claire. As she told the publication, “I get so much feedback about everything. The one thing I don’t need feedback on is who I’m sleeping with.”

Issa also highlighted why she doesn’t share her relationships on social media, aside from not wanting negative energy. For starters, the 36-year-old writer and producer finds it difficult to have strangers comment on personal topics.

“I remember, back in the day, I used to post my relationship from a long time ago,” she recalled to Bustle. “And I remember I saw these commenters that I didn’t know, comment on an old picture and be like, ‘See.’ And I was like, ‘Oh, I don’t like this.’ And then, from that point forward, I was like, ‘Oh, I’m never acknowledging anything.'”

 

 Source: ballerarlert


No comments

Your comments and Encouragement are welcome