{getMailchimp} $title={MailChimp Form} $text={Subscribe to our mailing list to get the new updates.}

Lionel Messi’s Used Tissue is Being Sold for $1 Million

An anonymous person is selling the tissue that footballer Lionel Messi used during a farewell conference last week. The seller is asking for $1 million.

Messi became emotional while announcing last week at Camp Nou that he was leaving FC Barcelona after twenty-one years and moving on to play with Paris Saint-Germain. His wife, Antonela Roccuzzo, handed him a tissue when tears started flowing down his face.  

According to Archyde, the anonymous seller posted a picture of the tissue on Mercado Libre, an online Argentinian marketplace. The seller said that the tissue contains the athlete’s “genetic material” and could be used to clone him.

Several sources report that the advertisement has been removed.

Messi signed his first contract on a paper napkin after being discovered at the ripe age of twelve by Carles Rexach. He relocated to Barcelona with his family and made his competitive debut with the organization at seventeen.

“After twenty-one years, I am leaving,” Messi said during the press conference. “I cannot tell you that in a few years, we will not come back because this is our home. I have promised my children that. So many beautiful things have happened, some bad, but all of this helped me to grow and improve and make me the person I am.”

“I have everything for this club, and I leave happy with my work for the club. I would have liked to say goodbye in a different way. I never imagined my last day — I would have liked to do it with fans on the pitch. I would have loved to hear a last ovation from them.”

No comments

Your comments and Encouragement are welcome