{getMailchimp} $title={MailChimp Form} $text={Subscribe to our mailing list to get the new updates.}

Kylie Jenner confirms she is expecting second baby with rapper Travis Scott

Kylie Jenner has confirmed she is expecting her second child with rapper Travis Scott following weeks of speculation.

The reality TV star and make-up mogul announced the news with a 90-second Instagram video featuring the moment she discovered she was pregnant.

The video opens with the 24-year-old carrying a positive pregnancy test around her California home before showing it to Scott, 30.

The Houston-born rapper is then seen hugging her belly and in the next scene Jenner and Scott's three-year-old daughter Stormi accompanies them for an early ultrasound.

The footage also captures the moment she told her mother, Kris Jenner, 65, although no other members of the Jenner-Kardashian family are seen.

"Are you pregnant?" the family matriarch asks. "Stormi, we're gonna have a baby! This is one of the happiest days of my life."

The video ends with Stormi kissing her mother's growing bump.

Jenner's famous siblings left supportive comments below the post on Jenner's Instagram page.

Supermodel Kendall Jenner wrote "I can't handle it" and added a love heart emoji.

Kim Kardashian West said she was "Crying!!!" while Kourtney Kardashian commented: "Crying this is so beautiful my blessed angel sister."

Khloe Kardashian posted crying emojis.

And Kris said: "Crying all over again. What a special and amazing Blessing and gift God has given you!!!!"

Jenner and Scott, a chart-topping musician whose songs include Highest In The Room and Sicko Mode, first started dating in 2017, with Stormi arriving the following year.

 They reportedly split in 2019 but were said to have got back together earlier this year.

There has been speculation in recent weeks that Jenner, who has previously spoken of wanting a large family, was expecting.

She chose to keep her first pregnancy private and did not go public with the news until Stormi was born in February 2018.

She discussed her decision in a TV special to mark the end of Keeping Up With The Kardashians earlier this year.

"I shared so much of my life," Jenner said. "I was also really young when I got pregnant, and it was just a lot for me personally.

"I didn't know how I would bring that to the public too and have everyone's opinion. I think it was just something that I needed to go through by myself."

 

No comments

Your comments and Encouragement are welcome